This week has flown by and today at work was no exception. However, I did manage to get some info finalized in order to start this…
Thanks to Whooptee, the newest t-shirt print shop here in St. Louis! I’ve been talking to Whooptee for well over a month, and within that time they generously offered to print t-shirts for the Food Media Forum for us organizers. Then…surprise!…they showed up with tees for all attendees!
They are incredibly generous and have extremely fast and detailed customer service. They can print t-shirts for any occasion you can think of…your college club, fraternity, high school election, or girl scout troop. They’re affordable, quick, and like I mentioned, so easy to work with.
And now you have the opportunity to win your very own Every Little Thing t-shirt!
Any color, any style, any size!
To enter this giveaway:
- Check out their website and comment with your favorite color and style t-shirt, or which color/style you think would go best with the bright red pepper logo that will appear on the front (please leave your email address!)
- Follow Whooptee on Twitter and comment saying you did (one extra entry)
- Like Whooptee’s Facebook page and comment saying you did (one extra entry)
- Follow Every Little Thing on Twitter and comment saying you did, or already do (one extra entry)
- Like Every Little Thing on Facebook and comment saying you did, or already do (one extra entry)
- Giveaway starts August 22, 2012 at 8:30 p.m. CST
- Giveaway ends August 31 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- The winner will be chosen using random.org
- I will contact the winner and they have 48 hours to respond. If they do not, I will use random.org to choose a new winner.
- Contestants must be over 18 and reside in the United States to win this giveaway.