**This giveaway is closed. Winner will be posted on 3/10**
The next giveaway, this time from Navita’s Naturals, a fantastic company that offers organic and minimally-processed superfoods. Acai berry? Hemp powder? Raw maca? They have it all, including cacao. Here’s a little bit about their cacao nibs:
Navitas Naturals Cacao Sweet Nibs are made by gently rolling crumbled cacao beans in raw cacao liquor and then lightly sweetening them with organic cane juice. These versatile nibs have a strong dark chocolate flavor. They’re a perfect snack right out of the bag, and they are an ideal ingredient in recipes that could use a chocolate crunch.
And guess what? You can win them! The Navita’s Naturals giveaway includes:
- 1 bag Navita’s Naturals Organic Cocoa Nibs
- 1 hardcover copy of Superfood Kitchen by Julie Morris
This book has gorgeous pictures of plant-based, whole foods dishes that will tease anyone’s stomach, no matter their diet.
To enter this giveaway:
- Visit the Navita’s Naturals website and comment with your favorite Navita’s product (please leave your email address!)
- Follow Every Little Thing on Twitter and comment saying you did, or that already do (one extra entry)
- Like Every Little Thing on Facebook and comment saying you did, or that already do (one extra entry)
- Tweet the following: “I entered the @NavitasNaturals giveaway on @stacyELTblog ! Enter here: http://www.everylittlethingblog.com/2013/02/giveaway-navitas-naturals/
- Giveaway starts February 26, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. CST
- Giveaway ends March 5 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- The winner will be chosen using random.org
- I will contact the winner and they have 48 hours to respond. If they do not, I will use random.org to choose a new winner.
The Trader Joe’s book giveaway ends on February 28.
The Alexia Prize Pack giveaway ends March 3.