Recently, OXO offered blogging partners a little bit of help with Thanksgiving cleanup. As part of their blogger outreach program, I received a #CleanUpThanksgiving package containing a ton of their cleaning tools. I already use OXO in my kitchen on a daily basis but I love that, with this most recent package, comes consistency in my kitchen cleanup!
(Above photo posted by me on Instagram last week) I used the sponges to clean up our Thanksgiving Eve meal and have to say, cleaning never felt so smooth. I think my favorite of all the products they sent is the “big button” dish soap dispenser. The “big button” makes getting soap into even the biggest of pots super simple, and now there’s no sticky dish soap container sitting on my kitchen sink.
Now for the important part of this blog post. Between my recent wedding and previous OXO blogger outreach opportunities, I currently have doubles of just a few OXO items. I contacted them to make sure they wouldn’t mind if I gave them away to readers and because they love you, they said sure!
I am combining these awesome OXO products with a couple of my favorite kitchen items to give away an awesome kitchen prize pack. Winners will receive:
- 1 OXO Stainless Steel Sink Caddy
- 1 OXO Fruit Scoop Set (set of 2)
- 1 OXO Cherry Pitter
- 1 OXO Mango Splitter
- 1 OXO Small Cookie Spatula
- 1 Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dish Soap (my soap of choice!)
- 1 Crate and Barrel Dish Towel (Vera Neumann design)
- 1 Food Should Taste Good tote bag
To enter the giveaway
- Leave a comment at the end of this post telling me your least favorite post-Thanksgiving clean up task.
- Complete the steps in the giveaway widget below.
If you don’t see the widget, be patient as it might take a minute to load. If you have any questions about using the widget, you can contact me via email. Good luck!