I always try (really hard!) to keep a blogging calendar. I do have one, but do I keep it? Meh. Ideally, if I kept that calendar, I’d have a classic yet modern twist on a chocolaty, heart-shaped Valentine’s Day recipe that blows up on Pinterest within minutes of pinning.
Instead, I’m rounding up other people’s heart-shaped things in hopes you’ll forgive my transgression. So many bloggers are better than me at heart-shaped things anyway. I mean, I have exactly one heart-shaped thing on my blog, and they’re cheddar and jalapeno biscuits (delicious, but not very Valentine’s Day if you ask me).
Anyway, let’s get to the roundup of heart-shaped things. I scoured the web to find the most creative goodies (just call me your own personal Pinterest). The chocolate dipped pretzels? I mean, come on.
1. Lemon Raspberry Pie Crust Hearts – Joy the Baker
2. Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies by The Novice Chef
3. Strawberry Hand Pies by Waiting on Martha
4. Chocolate Dipped Soft Pretzels by Baker by Nature
5. Vegan Conversation Hearts – Mayhem in the Kitchen
6. Fried Nutella Ravioli – Nutmeg Nanny
7. Strawberry and Coconut Milk Scones – How Sweet It Is
8. Red Velvet Pancakes – Tidy Mom
9. Dulce de Leche Flan – Cupcake Project
Hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day with one of these heart-shaped things and a big ole glass of red. No date required.
P.S. Don’t forget about my popchips giveaway! A month’s supply?!